Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I received this award from my cysta Somer. She is an amazing, strong woman with Cystic Fibrosis and I am so glad to have her as my friend!

Here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.


2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.


3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.


4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.


7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


7 Things About Me

1. I got a tattoo 3 years ago representing my CF (purple roses with the word "Breathe" on my lower back)

2. At 22, I got married and became an Army Wife

3. My favorite place to be is on the beach

4. No matter where the Army sends us, New York will ALWAYS be home!

5. Rob & I have been struggling with IF, but I really hope to be a mommy one day soon

6. I am obsessed with making lists, dunkin donuts iced coffee, my dogs & chocolate.

7. I love anything to do with food - grocery shopping, cooking and of course, eating!!







6 comments:

  1. I've noticed your PFTs are steadily rising...doing anything different?

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool to read those things about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl...I am going to do this tonight RIGHT AFTER BATHTIME && while doing my meds *good motivation

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome girls =)

    Thanks Christy!

    Ronnie, the only thing I can think of that I am doing differently is taking Tobi every other month like I'm supposed to. Maybe it's making a difference??

    ReplyDelete
  5. we live in louisiana, good ol fort polk! Man It would be awesome if we would get stationed around each other (though we would have to meet at the park and the 3 foot rule), you would be the first person I have ever met to understand everything about me lol.

    I know that going home won't solve everything, but I miss my sister, and my little nephew, and my mom is my BEST friend.

    Where are yall wanting to get stationed next???

    do you have yahoo messenger? or myspace?

    ReplyDelete