Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fun


Today is Military Spouse Appreciation Day so I would like to wish all my fellow Military Wives a great day and say thank you because I know first hand how hard it is some days. Spouses don't get nearly enough credit for the sacrifices we make every day. We are constantly giving of ourselves, taking on roles and tasks that are typically shared by both spouses, raising children, managing homes, cars & bills, and we spend a lot of time being lonely and worrying about our significant other. As hard as it all is, it is VERY rewarding when we do get to be back with our spouses and it makes it all WORTH IT. So to all the spouses out there, especially ones going through a deployment..THANK YOU..and please do something for yourself today. As for me, I treated myself to a Dunkin Donuts Iced Caramel Latte and had a great webcam date with the hubby =)








Also, I found this ad on AOL this morning about Free Chocolate Fridays from the
Mars company. All you have to do is go to realchocolate.com and fill out your info and they will mail you a coupon for a free chocolate bar!!! woohoo Who doesn't LOVE chocolate!!!! Plus it is free..and you can get a coupon every Friday until September!




Tonight I went over to my best friend Amy's house and we had dinner and watched Bride Wars. It was a cute movie even though I don't particularly enjoy chick flicks. She is getting married in September and I am the maid of honor, so it was fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment