Thursday, May 21, 2009

Road Trip!

Tomorrow morning, my mom and I are waking up bright and early to drive down to my house in North Carolina for the long weekend. It is about a ten hour drive, so we should be there by late afternoon. I am super excited. First, because I am looking forward to spending the next few days hanging out with my mom. She is always so busy around the house or with work that we don't often get to do anything purely fun and relaxing. Second, I can't wait to just be in my own house!! I haven't been back there since Rob deployed in December, so it is sort of bittersweet. I hate being there without him because of all our memories and I just expect him to be downstairs watching TV or in the garage looking for something..but I do love being in my house instead of in my parents house. I plan to be pretty busy and hope that staying occupied will keep my mind somewhat off the fact that Rob isn't home with me. I haven't seen my friends in Fayetteville in almost 6 months! It should be a good time. For now, I need some sleep so I can driiiive tomorrow. I will post more with pics when I get HOME!!!

1 comment: