Sunday, June 28, 2009

Amy's Bridal Shower

So my best friend Amy is getting married in September and I am the maid of honor. I've been nervous and excited at the same time. I don't usually like attention being on me and I am already panicking about giving a speech at the wedding!! HAHA. But on to the fun stuff, her bridal shower was yesterday. I have spent months planning and trying to make it special for her. (A little background - Amy lost her sister when we were in the 6th grade and hasn't talked to her mom much since.) It is a said situation and I really wanted to show her how loved she is and how much she deserves to be happy. After the shower was over I came home and literally crashed. The anxiety of everything running smoothly along with the physical planning, setting up and carrying presents, chairs, etc wore me out! I spent all day today relaxing and even took a nap. We had a great time, but I am glad it is over now =)

Chair I decorated


Me with my friend Nicole

Amy showing off the lingerie clothesline

Bubblegum Interview game

I was so excited about the chapstick favors!

Silly pic with Brooklyn when I got home


2 comments: